ODI Leeds would not be possible without its sponsors. We started out with a plan to to take the promise of open data and the world leading work of Data Mill North and to become the catalyst for action for good across Leeds and the City Region. To be successful we need to do this with partners and use the ODI HQ brand and the access to resources it provides.
We thank all our sponsors as your help has provided us with a platform to establish ourselves and develop into an organisation that can make a real long-term difference.
What our sponsors have to say about us:
We like ODILeeds because they do catalytic collaboration
It has a good network of contacts and wide reach
Place to find people who want to collaborate on data
Great space and friendly atmosphere that is actually more about people than it is about data
It provides a potential catalyst for culture change
What does being an ODI Sponsor mean?
Our sponsors get a range of benefits from being part of the ODILeeds network including:
- Presence on ODILeeds website
- Promotion on social media
- Corporate membership of ODIHQ
- Networking opportunities - invites to all ODI events, membership of the advisory board group, inclusion at ODILeeds Showcase events
- Free use of the space for co-working and small meetings
- Discounted hire rates for larger events
- Access to challenge team and innovation consultancy
- Regular blogs, newsletters, updates on ODIHQ and ODILeeds
- And and and...
How do I become a sponsor?
Simple come and talk to us we will be able to help.
Innovation is at core of what we do
Hire our innovation space
Innovate, run events, meet-ups, and more in our space
Advice & consultancy
We provide project support and advisory services for businesses and organisations working with data
Become a sponsor of ODI Leeds
We are hosting the ODI Start-up Accelerator; our year-long, bespoke programme for data-oriented startups.
We offer our workspace to start-ups and small SMEs
Flexible workspace for freelancers and developers